Personal data that we process
- We process personal data about you because you use our website, our services and also because you yourself provide this data to us.
- We do our very best to process the data you have provided to us in a careful manner. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of which personal data we process, how we handle this personal data and also explains as clearly as possible why we collect it.
- Within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, Texplica technical illustrations (Korenbloemstraat 66, 5643 HN Eindhoven, Tel. +31 (0)40 212 76 96) is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. The Data Protection Officer of Texplica technical illustrations can be reached via .
An overview of the personal data we process
Texplica technische illustraties processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide when contacting us
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
- Texplica technische illustraties processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
- Our website and services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, except with permission from parents or guardians. Texplica Technical Illustrations cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16 years old, so we advise parents to always be involved in the online activities of their children. In this way we can together prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. You have the right to view your personal data, to submit a correction request or to request deletion of your data.
Please contact us if we have done something wrong.
- If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without the aforementioned permission, please contact us via . We will then immediately delete this information.
Why and how long we need data
Texplica Technische illustraties processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call and e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To send our newsletter and/or advertising brochure;
- To deliver goods and services to you;
- Texplica technische illustraties also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
- To send you information upon request in response to the contact form, and finally:
- To analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor it to your preferences.
How long we retain data
- Texplica Technische illustraties will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. If you would like information about our retention periods in your specific case, please contact us at: .
- Texplica Technische illustraties processes your personal data for the following purposes:
Share your data with others
- Texplica Technische illustraties does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
- We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Texplica Technische illustraties remains responsible for processing.
- No sale!
View, modify or delete data
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. Additionally, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Texplica technische illustraties and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization specified by you.
- You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to .
- We want to be sure that the request for access has been made by you. That is why we kindly ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity, together with your request for inspection, correction or deletion. To protect your privacy, we request that you black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) in this copy.
- Texplica Technische illustraties will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Texplica technische illustraties would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
- Your rights
Secure communication by SSL encryption
- To protect you as a website visitor, Texplica Technische illustraties uses secure encryption technologies. With SSL (Secure Socket Layer) your personal data is encrypted (not visible to third parties) on our site. This way you can be sure that your data will only be visible to you and our server.
How to recognize secure communication
- We use SSL encryption in all parts of our site where your data is used, such as when filling out the contact form. You can easily check and recognize this. When you are on an encrypted area of our site, you will see a lock symbol appear in the bottom right or top left corner of your browser. In addition, the URL also changes from http:// to https:// which also indicates that the page is secured.
Security and version
We take it really seriously
- Texplica Technische illustraties takes the protection of your data very seriously and therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us immediately via .
- The current version is 1.1 d.d. 04-08-2021.
- We take it really seriously